1L Cafetto MFC Green (Milk line Frother Cleaner)
MFC GREEN (MILK FROTHER CLEANER)
The Cafetto Milk Froth Cleaner Green is an organic liquid cleaner designed to remove milk residues from milk lines, frothers and parts on automatic espresso machines. MFC Green contains organically certified ingredients and is suitable for daily/ frequent use.
KILLS ALL COMMON BACTERIA ASSOCIATED WITH MILK
Independent laboratory testing shows Cafetto MFC Green kills 99.999% of E-Coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus when used in accordance with instructions. It is recommended that MFC Green is used more frequently than the other MFC cleaners due to its milder properties.
Provides excellent milk fat removal along with descaling of automatic milk frothers.
MFC Green also leaves no trace of odour after rinsing.
CERTIFIED FOR ORGANIC USE
MFC Green is registered by Australian Certified Organic (ACO) as an allowed input in organic systems. MFC Green is free from phosphate and Genetically Modified Organisms.
SAFE FOR YOU AND YOUR MACHINE
Safe for all machine parts, MFC Green is listed with NSF (National Sanitation Foundation), It has been tested, evaluated and passed the most stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee (brewing) machine.
All ingredients are all rapidly biodegradable meeting international standards.
HOW TO USE
When using acidic cleaners, the milk lines must be flushed and purged of milk prior to the cleaning process.
- Slightly loosen the cap over the measuring reservoir.
- Squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove cap and pour from the reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC® Green to 1 Litre of warm water in a cleaning container. Ensure you place the cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert the milk frother suction tube into the solution.
- Run the entire solution through the frother.
- Repeat the above procedure with 1 Litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
Do not mix with other chemicals.
We Also Recommend