500g Cafetto Espresso Machine Cleaner
Regular maintenance is essential! Coffee grounds can remain in your machine along with oils that will eventually block the filters. This will result in bitter coffee and a reduction in the effectiveness of your machine.
The premium espresso cleaner, Cafetto Espresso Clean (500g) has been tested by NSF and certified to protocol P152. This guarantees that Cafetto Espresso Clean will not taint the coffee and is not corrosive to the espresso machine.
Daily Procedure to back-flush each delivery group
• Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with "blind" filter.
• For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Espresso Clean® into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops.
• Start cycle and allow run for 5 seconds to dissolve cleaner.
• Stop cycle and allow to sit for 15 seconds.
• Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 15 seconds.
• Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off.
• Re-insert handle with blind filter, start & stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter.
• Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine.
We Also Recommend