1L Caffetto Milk Froth Cleaner Blue (Barista Specialised)
Cafetto MFC BLUE is a high performance cleaner designed to be used daily to remove milk residues and hard water scale from milk lines, frothers and parts on automatic espresso machines. This great product is highly recommended for barista’s as well as home coffee lovers.
This product is NSF (National Sanitation Foundation) CERTIFIED. A International Protocol P152 relates to espresso machine cleaners that have been evaluated, tested, and passed NSF’s stringent toxicology and corrosivity standards. The ingredients and formulation of the products that are NSF certified are safe, leave no harmful residues and do not cause corrosion within the coffee machine.
Independent laboratory testing shows Cafetto MFC Blue kills 99.999% of E-Coli, Salmonella, Listeria and Enterococcus when used in accordance
When using acidic cleaners, the milk lines must be flushed and purged of milk prior to the cleaning process.
- Slightly loosen the cap over the measuring reservoir.
- Squeeze the bottle until reservoir measures 50ml, remove cap and pour from the reservoir.
- Add 50ml of MFC Blue to 1 litre of warm water in a cleaning container.
- Ensure you replace the cap and seal tightly after pouring the required dose.
- Insert the milk frother suction tube into the solution.
- Run the entire solution through the frother.
- Repeat the above procedure with 1 litre of clean water to rinse all the components thoroughly.
Do not mix with other chemicals.
We Also Recommend